Definición de Abkhaz en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual)
1A member of a people living mainly in Abkhazia.
- No one has been able to offer anything attractive enough to woo the South Ossetians and Abkhaz into a unified country.
- However, among the Abkhaz and Ossetians, tension and radical nationalism after the disintegration of the Soviet Union led to civil wars.
- They were represented on the flag by green and white stripes: four greens for the Muslims (Circassians, Balkars, Chechens, Daghestan) and three whites for the Christians (the Abkhaz, Kabards, Ossetians).
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to Abkhazia, its people, or their language.
- It is true that the military channelled logistical support to Abkhaz separatists during the war.
- The apparent end of the Abkhaz election crisis should pave the way for resuming talks with Georgia on settling the territorial conflict.
- The Abkhaz coast appears, fringed with palms, oleanders and groves of eucalyptus trees planted long ago by the Russians to dry out the malarial marshes.
Definición de Abkhaz en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary