- A projection at the front of the neck formed by the thyroid cartilage of the larynx, often prominent in men.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The thyroid gland is located under the Adam's apple in the front part of the neck.
- Her gaze traveled along the curve of his neck, over his Adam's apple to his jaw line, as he tilted his head back to drain the rest of the bottle.
- To make sure you're not confusing the thyroid gland with your Adam's apple, repeat the test.
mid 18th century: so named from the notion that a piece of the forbidden fruit became lodged in Adam's throat.
Más definiciones de Adam's appleDefinición de Adam's apple en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.