- 1.1 (as noun an Adonis) An extremely handsome young man: not all of us have the body of an AdonisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Seeing himself as an Adonis and a gift to women and lacking any respect for the gender was his undoing.
- The lad was an Adonis, and with rakish good looks and a devilmay-care smile, he seemed to hold the world by a string.
- He looked like an Adonis with the late morning sun showering him in a ray of light.
Más definiciones de AdonisDefinición de Adonis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.