sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A member of a mainly Sunni Muslim people of the NW Caucasus, especially Adygea. Also called Circassian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As it turned out, the Adygei president used that day to prepare a counteroffensive against Moscow.
- The ancestors of Adyghe people founded the so called Maykop Culture, well-known in the world archeology.
- In 1864 the Cherkess and Adygei finally came under Russian rule.
- 2 [mass noun] The North Caucasian language of the Adyghe, with about 100,000 speakers in the Caucasus and 100,000 elsewhere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The number of languages listed for Jordan is eight, including Adyghe, Armenian, Chechen, Arabic, and four Arabic dialects.
- Smaller numbers speak Adyghe, Romanian, Romani, and Balakan Gagauz Turkish.
- The translation service is your reliable partner for all your Adyghe translation needs.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Adyghe or their language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since the decrees were issued, the Adygei government must finally have Moscow's full support.
- Horse-breeding has been the Adyghe peoples's national pride since immemorial times.
- As an important element of the Adyghe culture the harmonica interacts with other components of culture.