- Relating to the region comprising the Aegean Sea and its coasts and islands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Aegean region is packed with out-of-the-way places to bike, climb, raft, trek, windsurf, and sea kayak.
- In the Aegean region, especially, a revolution in tractor usage took place.
- Grieving their lost companions, Ulysses and his men at long last reached a peaceful Aegean island.
sustantivo(the Aegean) Volver al principio
- The Aegean Sea or its region.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On September 23 1942 he took off from an airfield near Alexandria on a solo reconnaissance over the Aegean.
- With more the 300 days of sunshine Rhodes is the pearl of the Aegean.
- In 490 he sent a fleet across the Aegean to Marathon.
early 17th century: via Latin from Greek Aigaios + -ean.
Más definiciones de AegeanDefinición de Aegean en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.