Definición de African daisy en inglés:
A plant of the daisy family, cultivated for its bright flowers.
- Dimorphotheca and other genera, family Compositae
- South African daisies are a great group of plants and dozens of varieties have been developed in Britain recently.
- For a splash of bright yellow or orange choose Gazania Sundance whose blooms look like miniature sunflowers, or the African daisy Arctotis, which comes in white, yellow and blue.
- Groundcovers may include African daisy, trailing gazania or even large-leafed Algerian ivy.
Definición de African daisy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan