sustantivo (plural Afros)
- A hairstyle consisting of a mass of very tight curls that stick out all round the head, like the natural hair of some black people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He still had his signature haircut, the Afro, and he dropped his hands to his sides, walking toward me.
- He is about 5ft 10 ins tall, Afro-Caribbean with quite a large Afro hairstyle and is of a skinny build.
- His Afro hairstyle was not well combed or groomed.
Más definiciones de AfroDefinición de Afro en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.