(US Allen wrench)
sustantivoBritish • trademark
- A spanner designed to fit into and turn an Allen screw.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Presumably it arrived in a flat pack with instructions and an Allen key.
- However, there are some differences in how the blades are changed, ranging from a hex-head set screw that requires an Allen wrench to a simple flip-lever design that does need a tool.
- Packing a small adjustable spanner and a set of Allen keys will make sure you can do those last-minute running repairs.
1960s: from the name of the manufacturer, the Allen Manufacturing Company, of Hartford, Connecticut.
Más definiciones de Allen keyDefinición de Allen key en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.