- 1Relating to the Altai Mountains.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The difference in algal communities between the Altaic and other glaciers is discussed together with physical and chemical conditions affecting the algae.
- 2Denoting or belonging to a phylum or superfamily of languages which includes the Turkic, Mongolian, Tungusic, and Manchu languages. They are characterized by agglutination and vowel harmony.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Korean is generally thought to belong to the Altaic language family, along with Turkish, Mongolian, Japanese, and other languages.
- The Uighur language belongs to the Turkic group of the Altaic family.
- Hans and Huis speak Chinese (which belongs to the Sino-Tibetan language family), whereas Uygurs, Uzbeks, and Kazaks speak languages belonging to the Turkic language group of the Altaic language family.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Altaic family of languages.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Minorities in China speak more than 80 languages from five language families: Sino-Tibetan, Altaic, Austro-Asiatic, Austronesian, and Indo-European.
- Nostratic, as originally proposed by Vladislav Illich-Svitych, consists of: Indo-European, Uralic, Altaic, Afro-Asiatic, Kartvelian (also known as South Caucasian), and Dravidian.
- These samples include individuals from nine language phyla (Australian, Amerind, Sino-Tibetan, Altaic, Austric, Indo-Pacific, Indo-Hittite, Niger-Kordofanian, and Afro-Asiatic).
Más definiciones de AltaicDefinición de Altaic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.