- Relating to Andalusia or its people or their dialect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Built in traditional Andalusian style in Los Arqueros, just a few miles from Puerto Banus, this four-bed, four-bathroom villa has landscaped gardens and a small pool overlooking an 18-hole golf course.
- Picasso carried on working with the Ballets Russes, creating a string of spectacles including a comedy of Andalusian life, Le Tricorne, which premiered at the Alhambra Theatre in London in 1919.
- In the countryside, especially along the northern coast and on the banks of the Medjerda River, the towns established by the last wave of exiles, can, to some extent, still be identified as being of Andalusian origin.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Andalusia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the end of the nineteenth century, Tunisians distinguished between Moors, Turks, Jews, Berbers, Andalusians, Arabs, and various sorts of Europeans.
- The aristocracy also embraced forms of popular entertainment that were seen as typically Spanish, flamenco and bullfights, where Andalusians and Gypsies prevailed as performers.
- Reflecting the Andalusians ' Moorish heritage, houses in the region have traditionally been designed with the goal of protecting residents from the heat of the sun.
- 2 [mass noun] The dialect of Spanish spoken in Andalusia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Andalusia also has its own regional dialect - Andalusian - that contains words derived from Arabic, reflecting the region's period of Moorish rule.
- 3A light horse of a strong breed from Andalusia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Shana and I train a variety of breeds - mostly Lipizzaners, Andalusians, and warmbloods.
- By a strange turn of events, an accomplished English trainer from Norfolk, Donna Rae Walls, had contacted the Henslees via the internet, stating that she had always dreamed of working with Andalusians in Texas.
- ‘They remind me of my father's Andalusians,’ she commented, as they descended the steps and he helped her up into the carriage.
Más definiciones de AndalusianDefinición de Andalusian en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.