Definición de Anglican en inglés:
Relating to or denoting the Church of England or any Church in communion with it.
- It is no longer a question of whether communion among the Anglican churches will be broken.
- There were speakers from the Catholic, Presbyterian, Baptist and Anglican churches.
- However, such preaching was not well received by most Anglican clergy, and churches began to be barred to him.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A member of any of the Anglican Churches.
- Or is there some uniquely superior way in which this is thought to be more true for Anglicans than for other churches?
- Second, what is the role of the episcopacy in our vocation as Anglicans for the larger Church?
- Baptists did not arrive as missionaries as had Anglicans, Methodists, and Roman Catholics.
- Example sentences
- The movement from viewing Rome as anti-Christ to Anglicanism as schismatic heresy was almost complete for Newman.
- Unlike the Roman Catholic Church, Anglicanism has no central authority.
- It is also true that Cragg is and remains a broadly evangelical Christian within Anglicanism.
Definición de Anglican en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary