- A large phylum that comprises the segmented worms, which include earthworms, lugworms, ragworms, and leeches.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two largest groups of trochozoans are the Mollusca and the Annelida (segmented worms).
- Two phyla that are probably close relatives of the Annelida, the Pogonophora and Echiura (spoon worms) are very rare as fossils, but all three groups belong to the larger group Trochozoa.
- The lower metazoan groups Gastrotricha and Gnathostomulida, but also Onychophora, Annelida, Mollusca, and Enteropneusta would be the most relevant taxa.
modern Latin (plural), from French (animaux) annelés 'ringed (animals)', from Old French anel 'a ring', from Latin anellus, diminutive of anulus 'a ring'.
Más definiciones de AnnelidaDefinición de Annelida en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.