2.1 (an Aquarius) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Aquarius.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I once asked my totem why I have a Fire totem when I am an Aquarius, an Air sign in every sense of the word.
- For example, in occidental astrology I'm Aquarius and in vedic astrology I'm Capricorn.
- To host a successful party, you don't have to be über-organized, which for an Aquarius is always a blessing.
Latin aquarius 'of water', used as a noun to mean 'water carrier'.
- An astrological age which is about to begin, marked by the precession of the vernal equinox into Aquarius, believed by some to herald worldwide peace and harmony.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The arrival of the new millennium opened a new Age of Aquarius, but not the envisioned, utopian one.
- It was an era that gave birth to the Age of Aquarius.
- You can thank globalization for our dawning Age of Aquarius.
Definición de Aquarius en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.