- A small fox with a thick coat that turns white in winter, found on the tundra of North America and Eurasia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alopex lagopus, family Canidae
- Crested Auklet populations are declining due to predation at nesting sites by introduced predators such as Arctic foxes, red foxes, and rats.
- Whales, seabirds and wildflowers are the biggest attractions, but grey and common seals, Arctic foxes, reindeer (imported from Norway in the late eighteenth century) and a variety of other species add to the appeal.
- From the ground, Arctic foxes, ground squirrels, and people are a persistent threat.
Más definiciones de Arctic foxDefinición de Arctic fox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.