- The traditional system of logic expounded by Aristotle and developed in the Middle Ages, concerned chiefly with deductive reasoning as expressed in syllogisms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus in distinguishing his categories, Kant begins from Aristotelian logic in outlining four respects in which one can classify any judgment: according to its quantity, quality, relation, or modality.
- Hegel, in his development of dialectical reasoning, undermined the very assumptions of Aristotelian logic, and posited contradictions not as roadblocks to philosophy, but rather as the very engines of both thought and history.
- In it, Buridan redeems the older medieval tradition of Aristotelian logic through the via moderna [modern way] - the newer, terminist logic that had gradually replaced it.
Más definiciones de Aristotelian logicDefinición de Aristotelian logic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.