sustantivo[mass noun] • trademark
- A very pure soft iron, used in particular for roadside crash barriers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It does have its difficulties, no run off areas, tight Armco, an interesting track surface with gutters and manhole covers, but with Monaco, they don't really bother you.
- Other safety advances include improvements to marshal posts, new gravel traps and Armco fencing around the circuit.
- There being no catch fencing or Armco to deflect him, he died from hitting a tree.
early 20th century: acronym from American Rolling Mill Company.
Más definiciones de ArmcoDefinición de Armco en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.