- The first day of Lent in the Western Christian Church, marked by services of penitence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My wife and I attended a noon Ash Wednesday service of communion and imposition of ashes.
- On Ash Wednesday, Jesus' words send the message that believers can strive for things not of dust and ashes.
- On Ash Wednesday, he wants to ‘part the waters’ of our routine lives so that we might find God and be drawn closer to him by his grace.
from the custom of marking the foreheads of penitents with ashes on that day.
Más definiciones de Ash WednesdayDefinición de Ash Wednesday en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.