(also Asperger syndrome)
- A developmental disorder related to autism and characterized by awkwardness in social interaction, pedantry in speech, and preoccupation with very narrow interests.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We reviewed them for evidence of the spectrum of autistic disorders, including Asperger's syndrome.
- The definition of autism changed in 1994 to include milder forms of the disorder, such as Asperger's syndrome, in which children lack social skills but are often highly verbal.
- The affliction has also been likened to Asperger's syndrome, a mild variant of autism.
named after Hans Asperger (1906–80), the Austrian psychiatrist who described the condition in 1944.
Más definiciones de Asperger's syndromeDefinición de Asperger's syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.