- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spanish communities in the United States, in keeping with their strong regional identification in Spain, have established centers for Galicians, Asturians, Andalucians, and other such groups.
- Thus the Asturian dialect, like the province itself, is emblematic of the birth of the modern nation.
- The modern personification of the Asturian royal tradition is, of course, the current Prince of Asturias, Prince Felipe, who has officially held the title since 1977.
Definición de Asturias en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.