sustantivo (plural Aunt Sallies)[mass noun]
- 1.2 [count noun] A person or thing set up as an easy target for criticism: today’s landowner is everyone’s Aunt SallyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's an example of the way in which the British royalty have become an Aunt Sally.
- It's a respectable CV, but in his native land he's something of an Aunt Sally.
- It may be true that it acted merely as a proxy, an Aunt Sally for fears about enlargement, unemployment, immigration and inflation.
Más definiciones de Aunt SallyDefinición de Aunt Sally en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.