- Relating to the Avesta or to the ancient Iranian language in which it is written, closely related to Vedic Sanskrit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fire worship was central to the Aryans and to their Vedic and Avestan expressions, as was the tradition of the holy drink - the Vedic soma and the Avestan haoma.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Avestan language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This blog post cites this paper in support of a particular theory of historical change from Avestan to Modern Persian.
- Born at Liège, he entered the University there before moving to Louvain to study Sanskrit, Pli, and Avestan.
- Old Persian and its close sister Avestan, what we have of ‘Iranian Part One’ in any real way, are early Indo-European, bristling with inflectional paradigms that barely look acquirable.
Más definiciones de AvestanDefinición de Avestan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.