- An organizational structure for information storage and retrieval in the form of a tree in which all terminal nodes are the same distance from the base, and all non-terminal nodes have between n and 2n subtrees or pointers (where n is an integer).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a generation ahead of alternatives that use older, plain B-tree technology and that cannot store the files themselves in the tree.
- Berkeley DB XML stores nodes in a B-tree, where node IDs are allocated in document order, which also is an iteration order on the B-tree.
- This article explains why balanced trees are better than unbalanced trees and why B + trees are better than B-trees by explaining and applying the principles of caching.
Más definiciones de B-treeDefinición de B-tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.