It was there that Columbus made his first landfall in the New World (12 October 1492). The islands were a British colony from the 18th century until they gained independence within the Commonwealth in 1973
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I doubt that most middle class Bahamians could afford to shop and eat fresh beef and fresh chicken and fresh vegetables every day.
- The first was to legislate loyalty to the Bahamas for white Bahamians.
- In truth, Bahamians are a lot worse off than the statistics show.
Pronunciación: /bəˈheɪmɪən/adjetivo & sustantivo
Más definiciones de BahamasDefinición de Bahamas en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.