- Relating to Bali or its people or language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The area was thickly colonized by bamboo groves, known in Balinese language as tihing; hence the origin of its current name, Tihingan.
- In 1980 he stayed in Ubud, Bali, with noted Balinese painter, Nyoman Lempad.
- Whatever the reason, every official and member of society must realize that Bali belongs to every Balinese person.
sustantivo (plural igual)Volver al principio
- 1A native or inhabitant of Bali.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The resort is located on the slopes of Gunung Agung, the sacred mountain for the Balinese in East Bali.
- A few locals gather at night, offering a rare chance to chat with the Balinese on much more equal terms than in the tourist traps - learning a spot of Indonesian is part of the service.
- So let me relay Conrad's idea for how to help the Balinese (via the daily dose).
- 2 [mass noun] The Indonesian language of Bali, with around 4 million speakers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The interview has been translated from Balinese.
- I can speak basic conversational Indonesian and I'm starting to learn Balinese.
- I told one guy Id like to learn Balinese and he told me it would be necessary to live in the village but not to worry because it is easy.
Más definiciones de BalineseDefinición de Balinese en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.