- 1Relating to the Baltic Sea or the region surrounding it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It supports the restoration of a levy on grain imports from the Black Sea and Baltic regions and pledges to resist any further support price cuts.
- Seven new countries from eastern Europe and the Baltic region, formerly part of the Soviet empire, were given membership tickets.
- The reason is that Kaliningrad also depends on transit trade through the non-Russian Baltic region.
- 2Denoting or relating to a branch of the Indo-European family of languages consisting of Lithuanian, Latvian, and Old Prussian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The official language is Lithuanian, one of two remaining languages in the Baltic branch of the Indo-European languages.
- Latvian, along with Lithuanian, is considered part of the small Baltic language group of the Indo-European family.
- Latvian belongs to the Baltic group of languages.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 2 [mass noun] The Baltic languages collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But you just can't argue with top-notch Baltic pop-rock like this.
- If not, do Southern Europeans speak Baltic?
- Is it true that they all speak Baltic?
late 16th century: from medieval Latin Balticus, from late Latin Balthae 'dwellers near the Baltic Sea'.
Más definiciones de BalticDefinición de Baltic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.