- A member of a culture of the south-western US, forming the early stages of the Anasazi culture, from the 1st century bc until circa 700 ad. The name comes from the basketry and other woven fragments found in early cave sites.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To archaeologists they are known as the San Francisco Culture or the Basket Makers, and are commonly but mistakenly referred to as the Anasazi (a Navajo word originally meaning ‘the enemy’).
- Some Basket Makers may have moved and may have been the ancestors of other Native American tribes.
- Animals were also caught by the Basket Makers with a variety of ingenious nets and snares.
Más definiciones de Basket MakerDefinición de Basket Maker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.