sustantivo (plural igual)
- A nomadic Arab of the desert: an encampment of Bedouin on the edge of the desertMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Arabs of the early 7th century were Bedouins or desert nomads.
- In the middle of the strata are former Bedouins, Arabian Desert nomads, who settled in Kuwait with the advent of the oil industry.
- For those from the desert - Bedouins to Bushmen - 100-degree heat is hardly noteworthy.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to the Bedouin: a Bedouin song about a desert journeyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We've always reported criminals and dangerous characters who refuse to comply with Bedouin laws to the security forces,’ he said.
- Eventually, I do find an older building (albeit renovated) in the shape of the excellent Dubai Museum, with its evocative waxworks of souk and Bedouin life.
- Scenes from Bedouin life will be performed and accompanied by the rahbab, a typical violin-like instrument, which will be played by a famous Jordanian musician.
from Old French beduin, based on Arabic badawī, (plural) badawīn 'dwellers in the desert', from badw 'desert'.
Más definiciones de BedouinDefinición de Bedouin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.