- A waffle with large, deep indentations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had one of my favourite breakfast indulgences: a deluxe Belgian waffle with strawberries, whipped cream, pecans and brown sugar, just a sinful treat on a hungry stomach.
- At the 1962 world's fair, Seattle also introduced to America a product that would have an unsavory effect on the nation's breakfast: the Belgian waffle.
- The most well-known style, the Belgian waffle, which has deeper grids than toaster varieties (and soaks up more butter and syrup), was introduced at the World's Fair in New York City in 1964.
Más definiciones de Belgian waffleDefinición de Belgian waffle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.