- Relating to or denoting a major branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, spoken mainly in Nigeria and including Efik and Fula.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only published data on eBoze are some hundred words in the Benue-Congo Comparative Wordlist.
- Frequently Niger-Congo is divided into the linguistic subgroups: Atlantic, Benue-Congo, Kwa, Mande and Voltaic.
- Indeed, the Adamawa-Ubangi branches and Benue-Congo of the subfamily Niger-Congo nearly cover the whole Congolese territory.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The Benue-Congo group of languages.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other African languages which have only singular logophoric pronouns include Babungo, a Grassfields language, Igbo, a Benue-Congo language, and Songhai, a Central Sudanic language.
- Formerly considered as a Kwa language, recent research has placed Ibo in the Benue-Congo family of languages.
- Like most Benue-Congo languages, Ibibio is tonal and is an example of a terraced level tone language.
from the names of rivers.
Más definiciones de Benue-CongoDefinición de Benue-Congo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.