Definición de Beothuk en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or Beothuks)
1A member of an extinct American Indian people of Newfoundland.
- Together with this, the Beothuks sometimes wore Caribou-skin leggings, arm coverings and moccasins.
- Increasingly, the Beothuks were forced to try to live on the inadequate resources of the interior.
- There are no Beothuks left in any part of the world now that we know of, but there are Indians.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Beothuk or their language.
- The story of an exiled Beothuk woman also plays a central part in his second book of poems.
- The Native people's lives changed dramatically with the arrival of the Europeans, including the lives of the Beothuk people, who were killed by ‘white ‘diseases or hunted to extinction by Europeans and their Indian allies.’
- The author examines rarefied relics like a Beothuk pendant and an anti-Confederation poster from 1940s Newfoundland to recount the most crucial chapters in Canada's ongoing narrative.
probably the name in Beothuk.
Definición de Beothuk en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan