A creeping grass common in warmer parts of the world, used for lawns and pasture.
- Cynodon dactylon, family Gramineae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Choose grasses that require less water, such as Bermuda grass, buffalo grass, and the improved tall fescues, for dry climate lawns.
- All need water in addition to rainfall, but Bermuda grass, buffalo grass and the improved tall fescues need the least.
- The incongruously named Bermuda grass and Kentucky bluegrass, for example (the first is native to Africa, the second to the Middle East), became so common they're considered native grasses by many.
Definición de Bermuda grass en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.