Definición de Bermuda grass en inglés:
A creeping grass common in warmer parts of the world, used for lawns and pasture.
- Cynodon dactylon, family Gramineae
- Choose grasses that require less water, such as Bermuda grass, buffalo grass, and the improved tall fescues, for dry climate lawns.
- All need water in addition to rainfall, but Bermuda grass, buffalo grass and the improved tall fescues need the least.
- The incongruously named Bermuda grass and Kentucky bluegrass, for example (the first is native to Africa, the second to the Middle East), became so common they're considered native grasses by many.
Definición de Bermuda grass en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan