- A system for finding the time of ovulation by examining cervical mucus. It can be used as a form of birth control by avoiding sexual intercourse at that time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She said she introduced the Billings method to all couples who came to her for a pregnancy examination.
- But, he warned, although the Billings method is much more effective, it still doesn't work for everyone.
- In India an estimated 10 million people have been introduced to the Billings method over the past decade.
1960s: named after Drs John and Evelyn Billings, who devised the method.
Más definiciones de Billings methodDefinición de Billings method en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.