sustantivoComputing , • trademark
- A peer-to-peer file transfer protocol for sharing large amounts of data over the Internet, in which each part of a file downloaded by a user is transferred to other users.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The greater concern is about music downloaded over Limewire or BitTorrent.
- Not surprisingly, the first edition of the build to hit BitTorrent was a 64-bit Chinese edition.
- On the upside, my music collection has expanded a fair bit, thanks to a brilliant program called BitTorrent.
Más definiciones de BitTorrentDefinición de BitTorrent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.