- 1(In the UK) a report bound in a blue cover and issued by Parliament or the Privy Council.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Much of it, and that often the most revealing and significant is not what appears in… speeches, reports, and blue books.
- Sources said yesterday that no precise forecasts would be made until after the publication of the so-called blue book, which will revise growth figures back to 1994.
- One has to assume, does one not, that in certifying the agreement, the Commission proceeded on the basis of, is it section 89 in the blue book - I am lost again - section 89?
- 1.1(In the US) an official book listing government officials.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It also has lists government offices and administrative bodies and is a useful supplement to the Blue Book.
- The biographical data on assemblymen has been compiled from the California Blue Book for the years 1893-1911.
- One of the many books we receive at the newspaper office is the Mississippi Blue Book, the official and statistical register for our great state.
- 1.2 (usually blue book) An authoritative handbook.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As industrialization twisted and strained the English class structure, breeders created elaborate class systems, replete with blue books and pedigrees patterned after those of the nobility, for horses and dogs.
Más definiciones de Blue BookDefinición de Blue Book en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.