- 1 North American term for Chamber of Commerce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It appears, if you do a comparison of volumes that, yes, the first round goes to the Board of Trade.
- Schools, courts, banks, and the Board of Trade shut down for the gala affair.
- How can the Board of Trade justify wasting an entire afternoon listening to a schoolboy read his high school essay?
- 1.1 (in full Chicago Board of Trade) The Chicago futures exchange.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These auction rules are similar to the rules used for trading at the New York Stock Exchange or the Chicago Board of Trade.
- The jovial, burly chairman of the Chicago Board of Trade is much happier trading corn futures in the raucous pits than hosting meetings in the exchange's elegant boardroom.
- The Chicago Board of Trade reports that futures have continued to fall, despite the US sales program running at double the pace of last year.
- 2A now nominal British government department within the Department of Trade and Industry concerned with commerce and industry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another whose calls I always welcomed was a young civil servant in the Board of Trade, an orderly man whose remarks and replies were brief and to the point.
- In May 1965, after a request from UK industry, the Board of Trade told MPs that Britain should go metric within 10 years.
- The religious issue cut no ice with the British Board of Trade.
Más definiciones de Board of TradeDefinición de Board of Trade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.