Bolivia’s chief topographical feature is the altiplano, the high central plateau between the eastern and western chains of the Andes. Following Pizarro’s defeat of the Incas the country became part of Spain’s American empire. It was freed from Spanish rule in 1825, but has suffered continually from political instability
named after Simón Bolívar (see Bolívar, Simón).
Bolivian adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the welcome party local schoolchildren performed a concert much to the appreciation of the Bolivians, who in turn returned the compliment by performing a number of musical pieces.
- As a result of history, both ancient and recent, Bolivians know all too well the greed and exploitation that can disguise itself as global economic enterprise.
- Firefighters and villagers raced last night to unearth up to 400 Bolivians feared trapped under a mass of red clay, rocks and rubble after a landslide hit their village.
Definición de Bolivia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.