- The bummalo (fish), especially when dried and eaten as an accompaniment to curries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had chicken tikka masala and I had rogan josh with Bombay duck; instead of wine, we had beer.
- Grey mullet and herring were also salted and dried, when they were known as bokkems, used like Bombay duck.
- She also has a bad stomach (‘All that Bombay duck,’ she exclaims, ‘I can't have enough of it.’
Más definiciones de Bombay duckDefinición de Bombay duck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.