Definición de Boolean en inglés:
Denoting a system of algebraic notation used to represent logical propositions by means of the binary digits 0 (false) and 1 (true), especially in computing and electronics.
- Indeed, today, all computers are based on Boolean algebra, another example that mathematics is often a hundred years ahead of its time.
- It began the algebra of logic called Boolean algebra which now finds application in computer construction, switching circuits etc.
- Then in 1934 he published two papers on Boolean algebras.
sustantivoComputing Volver al principio
A binary variable that can have one of two possible values, 0 (false) or 1 (true).
- The full Boolean is available from the main page search box and supports nesting.
- Its search defaults to a Boolean AND and supports phrase searching with quotation marks.
- There are two types of options, Boolean (true/false) options and those that take a value.
Definición de Boolean en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia