- A small terrier of a breed with rough hair, originating in the Cheviot Hills.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Great Britain, where the breed originated, and in the Scandinavian countries the Border terrier enjoys great popularity, both in the show ring and on the farm.
- All things considered I would say a Border terrier would make an ideal family dog and if you've got any rats about the place it would very soon get rid of them.
- The grounds will also contain accommodation for Stewart's seven Border terriers, as he is a well-known local dog breeder.
Más definiciones de Border terrierDefinición de Border terrier en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.