- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As night approaches, the male Bornean frog sings his love song in order to seduce the ladies.
- The storm is very fierce, and they are cast out to sea, which they think is because the anchor has broken, but it is in fact because they have been towed by, apparently, Bornean natives.
- As well, scientists now regard Bornean orangutans as forming three separate subspecies, with distinct differences even within subspecies in different areas.
Definición de Borneo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.