Bosniak (also Bosniac) adjetivo& sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now they are returning to reclaim those properties from the Bosniaks who took refuge there, creating resentment among Bosniaks at what many see as double standards by the international community.
- Like all other ethnic minorities in Kosovo, the Bosniaks and Gorani have now an increased level of fear and their confidence in existing security systems has been subject to the same erosions as other groups.
- As centuries passed, these Bosniaks came to regard themselves as perfect Croats.
Definición de Bosnia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.