- A timetable of all passenger trains in Britain, issued 1839–1961.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now these tables are no longer drab government documents printed on bad paper, with barely legible characters, but still remembered nostalgically as the Bradshaw.
- Bradshaw was a colloquial designation of Bradshaws Railway Guide, a timetable of all railway trains running in Great Britain, printed annually.
- A railway timetable was "a Bradshaw", no matter by which railway company it had been issued and whether Bradshaw had been responsible for its production or not.
named after its first publisher, George Bradshaw (1801–53), printer and engraver.
Más definiciones de BradshawDefinición de Bradshaw en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.