- 1A native or inhabitant of Great Britain, or a person of British descent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Standing on a stage and also visible on a huge TV screen overlooking the square, Mr Netanyahu thanked British Jews and all Britons for their support.
- Ten days before the general election an NOP poll showed that 60% of Britons wanted British troops out by the end of this year.
- Hundreds of Britons besieged the British Embassy.
- 2A Celtic inhabitant of southern Britain before and during Roman times.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the Romans left Britain, the Britons did not use their roads.
- Another option is to test for interaction between Roman soldiers and local Britons, by searching for African DNA in the local gene pool.
- In 406 and 409 the Britons rebelled against Roman rule.
from Old French Breton, from Latin Britto, Britton-, or its Celtic equivalent.
Más definiciones de BritonDefinición de Briton en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.