(also Brussel sprout)
Definición de Brussels sprout en inglés:
1A vegetable consisting of the small compact bud of a variety of cabbage.
- Vegetables to stock up on include broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, spinach, kale and cauliflower.
- Vegetables like cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and turnips may reduce the risk of cancerous tumors.
- Other examples of the class are kale, rutabaga, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kohlrabi, and collard.
1.1The plant which yields Brussels sprouts, bearing many along a tall single stem.
- Plant out winter greens, such as broccoli and Brussels sprouts, in the vegetable plot.
- It's not difficult to grow say, tomatoes, Brussels sprouts and rhubarb.
- U.S. farms had previously used it for food crops such as Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, peanuts and peppers.
Definición de Brussels sprout en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan