Definición de Buryat en inglés:
1A member of a people living in southern Siberia, Mongolia, and northern China.
- It is the primary religion of ethnic Buryats, Kalmyks, and Tuvans.
- The Buryat see it as a stake in the sky, and all the other stars horses tethered to it.
- Buryats have achieved a high level of education that helps equip many for work in regional industries such as aircraft manufacture.
2 [mass noun] The language of the Buryat, related to Mongolian and having over 400,000 speakers.
- Buryat has a variety of written styles, but as in most national languages of the USSR, its official, business and scientific styles were not developed enough to ensure its use in multiple domains.
- Most people spoke Buryat, a softer more rhythmic language with few of the harder sounds of Russian.
- My Russian was not very well developed then, and the children spoke both accented Russian and their native Buryat.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Buryat or their language.
- Nikolai's father was a businessman, half Russian and half Buryat.
- In the last decade the Buryat language situation has been the focus of research and discussion within the Buryat community.
- So we were in good company, as we were meeting her friends, including a professor of Buryat history at the University.