- A blank compact disc that can be recorded, erased, and rerecorded many times.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Standing for Compact Disc Rewritable, CD-RW overcame the write-once limitation of CD-R.
- You may also find that you'll have to make do with a single optical drive and won't have the luxury of both a DVD player and a CD-RW.
- By contrast, shipments of rewritable CD-RW have doubled recently.
1980s: abbreviation of compact disc rewritable.
Más definiciones de CD-RWDefinición de CD-RW en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.