- Content management system (a system designed to manage the content of a website or other electronic resource that is used collaboratively by a number of people): the choice of the proper CMS can have a big impact on the success of a websiteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A CMS gives agency personnel the ability to easily add, edit, and move web pages as needed, without the support of an outside web developer.
- Those not considering a CMS still manage to maintain their homegrown sites through other administrative means.
- As generation of dynamic pages are easier for website development, CMS generally use dynamic pages.
Más definiciones de CMSDefinición de CMS en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.