- informal Create trouble or a commotion: he was raising Cain with narrow-minded conservation groupsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Well, here comes a man up and raising Cain and the other volunteer told him they were out in the trash.
- You don't realize anything, how much you've changed or how it raises Cain every time you smile.
- The residents raised Cain about the police and said they didn't want to lose their identity.
Más definiciones de CainDefinición de Cain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.