- informal Create trouble or a commotion: he was raising Cain with narrow-minded conservation groupsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Well, here comes a man up and raising Cain and the other volunteer told him they were out in the trash.
- You don't realize anything, how much you've changed or how it raises Cain every time you smile.
- The residents raised Cain about the police and said they didn't want to lose their identity.
Definición de Cain en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan