Definición de Cajun en inglés:
A member of any of the largely self-contained communities in the bayou areas of southern Louisiana formed by descendants of French Canadians, speaking an archaic form of French.
- Rustic, self-sufficient country dwellers, Cajuns lived along the bayous and swamps of Louisiana for more than 200 years.
- Settling among the isolated bayous of southern Louisiana, Acadians would become Cajuns.
- Being from Louisiana, the Cajuns aren't used to harsh winters.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the Cajuns, especially with reference to their folk music or spicy cuisine: Cajun chicken
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My first visit a few months ago, which found the restaurant serving mostly fish and chips and fried chicken with nary a piece of Cajun cuisine to be found, was a big disappointment.
- It was described on the menu as one of a selection of classic steak dishes, perfected using cooking techniques from Cajun cuisine.
- The menu includes nachos, Cajun spicy chicken, Mexican salad, curries and pasta.
alteration of Acadian.
Definición de Cajun en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan