- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their boy was about to embark on a journey traced by thousands of his fellow Calabrians before him: a last glimpse at the hometown, a wave to friends and family and an 11-hour train ride to the wealthy north of Italy.
- The scent is composed around the essence of sandalwood with a hint of ginger, with top notes of Calabrian bergamot, Sicilian mandarin and Tunisian neroli.
- There was Sammy, the Calabrian who looked just like a stereotypical Italian.
Definición de Calabria en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.